Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that people are having fun, even though this is sort of early. This is my first list of 20 things I am thankful for. ( Sorry that it’s not 50) So in no particular order, here they are.
1. Waffles 🙂
2. That people around the world are trying to stop animal cruelty, and save animals’ lives.
3. A loving and supporting family.
4. My friends who are also reptile geeks. 😉
5. For God’s wonderful creation that he has generously shared with me.
6. That God has kept my safe my whole life, and that we are able to have food and water and everything we need, every day.
7. That God has given me a knowledge and love of herps that I can hopefully share with other people.
8. For all of my pets including my hermit crab, fish, and my gecko.
9. For my skates and bike (I’m not going to lie, I LOVE to skate.)
10. For a warm home during this fall/winter season..
11. For you readers that you actually come to my blog.
12. That I have been able to have and share wonderful experiences with animals.
13. That I am able to write this blog and share with you the animals I love.
14. For fellow reptile lovers that share my love of reptiles, and are trying to do something about habitat destruction, and help reptiles and amphibians around the world from extinction.
15. For people that have shared their knowledge of animals with me.
16. That I am able to have good food, and see friends and family on thanksgiving day to celebrate.
17. That I have very good friends that will watch hockey and other things with me.
18. My hockey stuff (seeing I am a HUGE San Jose Sharks fan)
19. That God has kept me safe my whole life and given me many good things.
20. Last, but not least, that so many people have helped me with my want to be a herpetologist, and that people have been willing to share their knowledge so that I can be a herpetologist.